Current Job Vacancies at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) – Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an instructive warning focus that gives think about abroad and visa advising to Nigerian understudy who expect in to examine in any of foundations abroad.
We are glad accomplices of a few Institutions.
We approach British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges.
In this manner, We give point by point, legitimate and refreshed Educational direction, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to global understudies applying diverse schools abroad.
VACANCY TITLE: ENGLISH TEACHER
We are looking for Seasoned and competent English teachers to teach students of diverse age group in our center.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centres.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction. .
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students’ needs and goals.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate students’ progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Assess students’ progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Bachelor’s of Education in English.
- Good customer service skill
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT, IELTS, TOFEL, GMAT, PTE curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Strong marketing skill is required for this role
You will be placed on a 3- 6 months’ probation with a salary of 30,000NGN. After probation your salary could be increased to between 40,000 to 50,000NGN depending on input and performance. Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
VACANCY TITLE: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING & STUDENT CONVERSION OFFICER
Department: Marketing /Communications
To work with the managing director to evaluate and successfully establish new business on all platforms opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
To Lead in coordinating marketing activities online via all social media platforms and the RGR website; consistently drive traffic online to the RGR offices in the region; generate and follow up with MOU partners and ensure consistent flow of students from such partners; be fully involved in digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness face to face and Online.
Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
Responsible for ensuring monthly registration target in the branch is met.
Core Working Relationships:
Customer Service officer, Business Development Officers, Recruitment Officers and managers, Branch Manager, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, Managing Director.
The post holder will be Reporting to the Managing Director and work closely with all Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Benin based staff; this position will focus on recruitment to all RGRs services and partner Universities programs and market the RGR brand in Nigeria across all marketing communications channels.
- Proactively Manage the RGR website and social media handles.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrolment to any of RGRs services.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja. Participation in admissions seminars held at schools, hotels and other venues.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organisation of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria.
- Delivery of expert visa advice and counselling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs strategy in Nigeria.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Essentially sell programmes and represent the best interest of partners & RGR in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant steam of walk in clients at the assigned RGR office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOUs to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Social Media and Communications:
- Assists in proactively monitoring and analysing all Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, etc.)
- Respond to a high volume of activity on social media sites with appropriate responses based on company policies
- Occasionally perform outbound calls to follow up on customer requests
- Effectively utilizes tools provided and analytical skill set to determine the next plan of action
- Monitor and track negative posts and respond appropriately
- Assess the customers concerns and provide the correct information to rectify the issue
- Maintain sense of urgency and a poise attitude when taking action on response
- Continue to stay actively knowledgeable of the latest industry trends, tools, and best practices
- Escalates urgent matters of concern to Social Media Supervisor as needed
- Manage Social Media Marketing Campaigns and Day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement on-going education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly via social media
- Assist customers via Face to Face, emails and over both over the phone and on social media platforms.
- Listen to the customer queries patiently to resolve issues
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken and query resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Update/maintain social media log on a nightly basis
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
- Ability to retain product knowledge and help educate the customer
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an
- RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Very strong Customer Service Skill.
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Strong social media knowledge, all platforms
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a lot of data and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess patience when communicating with the customer
- Ability to maintain composure with an angry customer
- Strong listening skills, since most of the time, communication with the customers is done over the phone or Face to Face.
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report -writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organised, can manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Can work under pressure when required
- Excellent communication skills, can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities. Committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria including.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalencies
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
- Graduate degree – essential, a degree in Marketing, communication and graphic design will be an added advantage
- 1 year experience in related role
- Strong customer service background
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
You will be placed on 3- 6 months’ probation with a salary of 40,000NGN.
After probation your salary could be increased to between 50,000 to 100,000NGN depending on input and performance.
Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Applicants should forward their CV’s with a cover letter written as the body of the email highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role to: [email protected] using the role and location e.g “English Teacher Location” as the subject of the mail.
To our office at:
No. 16 Gwani Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
Off IBB Way,
Near kings Care Hospital,
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
DEADLINE: 10 February, 2018