Coordinator, Release Management Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria – MTN Nigeria – The pioneer in media communications in Nigeria, and a piece of an assorted group in Africa and the Middle East, our image is in a flash unmistakable. It is through our convincing image that we can draw in the correct gifts who we deliberately sustain by persistently enhancing our business offerings even past reward and acknowledgment.
We are enlisting to fill the empty position underneath:
Job Title: Coordinator, Release Management and Continuous Service Improvement
- Responsible for integrating IT Release management activities into the overall project and demand management plan. Drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilizationand higher proficiency on the Releases impacting the business.
- Innovative approaches to the analysis of information and generation of useful information from it.
- Coordinate and manage the process of planning, building, testing and deploying of MTNN IS hardware, application and software and version control and storage of software and releases
- Coordinate, convenes, and facilitates Release Management meetings and maintain a schedule of approved and tentative releases Verify the completeness and timeliness of Release information entered into the system and follows up on non-compliant release to the process.
- Coordinateand monitor the MTNN IS patch management process to guide against viral attack Ensure the effective monitoring of patches deployed in the environment Identify improvement areas in the business and drive improvement initiatives
- Collate and track improvements initiatives and ensure compliance Manage services improvement initiatives to go life and post implementation reviews
- Develop, measure and report on in CSI initiatives and plan Weekly and Monthly CSI meetings for follow-up Produce ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis Create a release schedule calendar and ensure compliance Evaluate, prioritize multiple clients’ needs internal and external of the business.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to all stakeholders
- Normal MTNN working conditions May be required to work extended hours Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree Practitioner Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Transition
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in area of specialisation with experience working with people
- Experience in a medium organisation
- Experience IT Service Support and Delivery Experience
- Min 1 year Release Management Experience Project management Experience Release management issues Experience working with a range of service providers Understanding of service delivery and service support environments Training: Project Management ITIL Practitioner Service Transition ITILPractitioner in Continuous Service Improvement
- B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Tech or HND
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online