Communications Officer Job Vacancy at Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) – Sahel Capital Partners and Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a main administration counseling firm centered around the horticultural and sustenance areas in Africa.
We band together with government offices, private area organizations and driving universal advancement associations to lead inquire about, examine approaches, create procedures and execute programs that advance manageable sustenance security and enhanced nourishment.
We have chipped away at an assortment of activities crosswise over West Africa, incorporating into Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Sahel gives a wide exhibit of administrations including: Value Chain Analysis, Policy Analysis, Market Entry/Strategy Consulting, Agribusiness Training and Project Implementation.
TITLE: COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
The Communications Officer is responsible for implementation of the company’s branding, presentations and communications strategy.
The position will involve media, presentations, blogging, industry-specific conferences, sales and marketing activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and manage content (images, video and written).
- Conduct online advocacy
- Develop and expand community and/ or blogger outreach efforts
- Design (i.e. website, social media, newsletter, brochures, books, communication materials etc.)
- Design templates for consulting reports and presentations
- Design, create and manage promotions and campaigns
- Organize social media events for the company on key issues related to agriculture and nutrition
- Drive efforts to build the brand and create broad-based awareness in the public domain
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Any other responsibility assigned by management
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, New Media or Public Relations.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Search Engine Optimisation is an added advantage.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, good team player, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Highly flexible and ability to set priorities
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of French is an advantage
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a Word-formatted single document consisting of:
CV Submit to [email protected].
Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants.
Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
No phone calls, please.
DEADLINE: 26 January, 2018