TreNova Limited is the coordinator of the prominent NOVA Strategy for School Growth Seminar and the distributer of Learnnova Learning Support Studio and Mobile Learning App. We have been doing business for a long time and we are an individual from an International business advancement counseling association, offering insightful business officials, proprietors, chiefs and experts a new, remarkable and dynamic way to deal with business in 26 nations spread crosswise over 4 noteworthy mainlands.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Club Development Officer
- We have trained over 10,000 school leaders in Nigeria and more than 2,000 SME leaders across various sectors. We have made our reputation by making our customers at least N100 for every naira we charged in fees.
- At the moment we are recruiting Club Development Officer to expand and strengthen our LEARNING SUPPORT CLUB in private primary and secondary schools across Nigeria.
- Demonstrable ability to build and manage 40 Learning Support Clubs in private primary and secondary schools
- Love to be around children and passionate to help them succeed
- Maintaining and updating club member and customer databases;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders including school owners;
- Identifying and developing new clubs through follow-up call and generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Developing plans and strategies;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the product, articulately and confidently;
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Proficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
- Strong creative skills
- Superior communication, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Strong interpersonal skill
- N50,000 – N60,000
- 2% commission on net sales
- Annual Performance Bonus up to 1 million naira (Driven by Performance)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th December, 2017.