Call Centre Representative Job Offer at IrokoTv – Our customer is one of the biggest Internet organizations in West Africa with workplaces in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg.
They are a very much subsidized, Venture Capital upheld web business.
This organization has been included in distributions, for example, CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and numerous others.
Job Title: Call Centre Representative
- We are looking for a Call Centre Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Must have Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Must be Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Career Growth: Call Centre Representative > Call Centre Supervisor > Cal Centre Manager
- Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
- Other benefits: On Target Earning + More
Interested candidates should Click Here to Apply