United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Relationship Manager, March 2018 – United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s driving money related organizations, with activities in 19 African nations and 3 worldwide monetary focuses: London, Paris and New York.
From a solitary nation association established in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has developed to wind up a Pan-African supplier of money related administrations with more than 11 million clients, through near 1000 business workplaces and touch focuses all inclusive.
We are enlisting to fill the empty position underneath:
Title: Relationship Manager
Reference No: RMLW0318
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Functions: Business Development,Marketing
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Accountability for branch expenditure on products and services, such as the administration of consumer lending, current account transactions, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans.
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Providing strategic direction and operational support to team members
- Coach and motivate team to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives
- Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Provide operational management support for retail teams
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Facilitate, establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Minimum Educational level – Bachelor’s degree (2.2); relevant professional certification compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in a financial services institution
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- Strong Selling and marketing skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Attention to details.
- Supervisory skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Good Communications skills(written and oral)
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 30th March, 2018.