World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders Programme 2018 – World Energy Council is currently searching for the following arrangement of splendid youthful experts to join its Future Energy Leaders’ program – the FEL-100, which is intended to enable shape, to motivate and develop our vitality pioneers of tomorrow.
This is a prime open door for youthful experts to wind up noticeably one of the Council’s key groups.
Our Future Energy Leaders (FELS), frame a group of remarkable youthful experts who share a promise to molding the worldwide vitality plan.
The FEL 100 system comprises of people from over the globe who speak to assorted players inside the vitality area including government, the scholarly world, common society, industry and in addition social business visionaries.
Members of the FEL-100 get the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the World Energy Council’s global energy dialogue
- Help shape energy solutions for tomorrow
- Support the development of balanced policy frameworks
Every year the number of applicants is greater than the number of spaces available and the number of applications grows. Therefore, only the strongest candidates will be selected by the Nominations Committee of the FEL Board, taking into account the diversity of gender, background and region.
Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrate a solid interest and proven track record in energy; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in the energy sector
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have a minimum of 3 years full-time post-graduate and professional experience in an energy-related field
- Be highly motivated to work with the World Energy Council and ready to show commitment to become a member of the FEL-100, remaining engaged for at least one year
- Possess an advanced level of English, as the programme and all communications will be delivered in English
- Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application (born on or after February 1982).
The Nominations Committee of the FEL Board will be responsible for the final selection of new participants to the programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
The deadline for nominations is 23 February 2018.
We are looking forward to receiving applications from the brightest young professionals around the world!