Web Developer Job at Reliance Infosystems – Reliance Infosystems spends significant time in outlining and actualizing business basic data innovation arrangements, interestingly joining our demonstrated licensed innovation with head accomplice advances to give our clients the focused edge expected to prevail in the present business and innovation scenes.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Title: Web Developer
- Our firm is seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our software application team to achieve our business’ digital goals.
- The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current online applications as well as creating user-friendly, appealing application interfaces and websites for the company’s requirement.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of Microsoft .Net Platform with Bias for Visual Basic.Net Programming Language and possess strong sense of UX and experience with contemporary front-end development standards.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Create user-friendly and appealing application interfaces and websites for the company Need.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions (Include MS SQL Server)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Proficient in VB NET language with strong knowledge of NET web framework
- Proficient knowledge of Graphic Editor Software such as Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop as well as html editor such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Web Matrix and Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Familiarity with LINQ to SQL, Entity framework and Ado.Net Dataset
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]