Web Designer Job Offer at Rachel Eye Center – Rachel Eye Center is a professional eye focus situated in Abuja Nigeria.
It is an auxiliary of Rachel Ventures.
Built up in 1990 we have a firm confidence in openness of reasonable medicinal services to all people.
We are an optional care supplier inside the NHIS plot.
VACANCY TITLE: WEB DESIGNER
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Computer Science with experience in web designing and developing
- Must be able to Design with SEO in mind.
- Must have knowledge of key principles.
- Must be able to Make content pertinent.
- Must be self-learning.
- Reach out to your clients regularly
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Must be able to understand market trends and forecast
- Must be thorough in research finding and methodology
- Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
- Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis
- Must be hard working and resourceful
- Must possess the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work
Develop efficient and effective cross-divisional relationships among core teams throughout the company including, staffs, Finance Managers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and the Company Board.
Is expected to develop relationships with with other web developers and other clinics
Applicants should send their CV’s and Applications to:
Rachel Eye Center,
No 23, Onitsha Crescent,
Off Gimbiya Street,
Off Ahmadu Bello Way,
DEADLINE: 10 February, 2018