Volunteer Jobs in Nigeria at SteadFastLove Foundation – SteadFastLove Foundation – All youngsters around the globe, regardless of their sex, race or shading have the privilege to training… Our part is to ensure rustic young ladies approach this right. As youngsters who approach their rights develop as a free person; who can get through the cycle of destitution, in this manner end up plainly engaged to take their future into their own hands and have a dynamic impact in molding it… We are here to enable them to survive and prevail in their whole undertaking.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Content Writer (Volunteer)
- We need someone to write /update articles on events being conducted by our NGO, preferably someone who is familiar with writing for web and magazines.
- The applicant should also be familiar with posting these events on social media and other resources.
Job Title: Social Media Manager (Volunteer)
- A talented and creative Social Media Manager (Volunteer) to manage all her social media accounts and promote the organisation’s vision.
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating original text and video content that will interactively engage our followers and supporters.
- He/She is expected to be up-to-date with campaigns on girl child, education, sexual abuse etc. and have good communication skills in other to interpret the organisation’s vision effectively.
- Individual is expected to work from home.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]