Vodafone Nigeria Recruitment, Tuesday 6th March 2018 – At Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are continually revealing new and inventive strategies to improve the way we convey and separate our image while keep up worldwide benchmarks and driving our key execution.
By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be a piece of a worldwide brand and also participate in the group advancing our computerized universe of aggregate interchanges.
This is the ideal opportunity to get on board.
SENIOR REVENUE ASSURANCE/BILLING OFFICER
The preferred candidate will assist the revenue assurance/billing manager in assessment and containment of risk of revenue loss and the elimination of revenue exposures. The officer will bill customers for services we offer them and constantly monitor the billing system.
Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years’ post NYSC experience especially in a revenue assurance function. Possession of ICAN/ACCA certificate will be an added advantage.
- Prompt update of customers billing templates with upgrades, downgrade and discounts information on Sage platform.
- Monitor customers’ accounts by tracking the status of invoices.
- Processing of bill runs in line with the company’s policy
- Issue billing adjustments done within the period.
- Interface with the business development unit and the CSOC unit to resolve billing related queries
- Process past due invoices and failed billing.
- Report process flow issues to Finance manager, Billing/Revenue Assurance
- Ensure customer-billing details are accurately updated and maintained.
- Investigate and follow up with missing or conflicting billing data.
- Ensure all credit note are accurately prepared and up to date.
- Ensure customers contract align with billing information.
- Ensure all active circuit ID on the network are correctly billed.
- Any other duties which might be assigned.
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and people management
- Multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player
- Effective public speaking, communications and writing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a multi-cultural environment
MARKETING MANAGER, BRAND AND COMMUNICATION
As Marketing Manager, Brand and Communications, you will manage the delivery of an effective marketing strategy for Vodacom Business Nigeria, delivering external and internal communications in order to increase awareness, generate demand and maintain share of voice.
You will support the overall commercial strategy and assist the business to achieve its marketing objectives while maintaining budget.
The preferred candidate must have a minimum of 7 years post call experience working Management/Supervisory experience essential. Experience in Telecoms or technology sector required.
Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration from a reputable university.
A Master’s Degree and Professional Marketing Qualification (e.g. CIM) will be an added advantage.
Reporting to the EHOD Commercial, candidate will be responsible for creating and delivery of the marketing activities as it relates to the brands and communication, predominantly in Nigeria, but also involve in the coordination of activities with Vodacom Business Group Africa.
As the first point of contact, will coordinate marketing activities mainly in Vodacom Business Nigeria as it relates to Brands and Communication.
Core marketing areas include:
- Brand Management
- External and Internal Communication
- Advertising/PR in Nigerian and African media
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Engagement
- Web design and SEO.
- E-Marketing and Promotions
- Product Marketing and Sales Support
- Budget & Cost Management
- Sector specific marketing activities targeting key Industries
- Database management and optimisation
- The responsibilities of this role will include planning and implementing marketing campaigns via a number of media platforms, including digital and direct marketing activity, events and email promotions. He/she will also be expected to drive traffic to the website, generating sales leads by using innovative design ideas and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Candidate will work closely with the media and specific trade titles to maximise coverage.
- Candidate will liaise with Internal Stakeholders including Product Managers, Sales Managers, Finance & Treasury managers and the Management team. He/ She is responsible for all Internal Communication and engagement campaigns
- Candidate will be expected to deliver joint marketing campaigns with multinational corporations, developing partnerships and joint promotions.
- Candidate will manage relationship between external parties including Marketing Agencies, Public Relations Agencies and
- Production Houses, as well as Trade and Industry Associations, Local & International Industry Publications / Trade journals and other marketing collateral suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing, have a strong commercial grounding and possess excellent organisational skills. The ability to build and manage project timelines and budgets with a focus on delivery and seeing assignments through to completion are key personal attributes required.
- This role is a wide ranging and high profile one, so the candidate will therefore have a proven track record in Brand marketing, internal & external communications, creative writing and/or website design and management.
- Candidate will be fully IT literate, with knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and have highly developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
- Strong knowledge in corporate communication management, sales presentation, as well as People leadership and management skills, budgeting and negotiation and strong knowledge of the IT/Telecom Industry and current marketing trends will be required.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Have a strong customer facing presence.
- Be able to communicate across all levels within the organisations.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed Oral, written and presentation skills.
- Be well organised, structured with the ability to drive and oversee multi-discipline projects across many companies and organisations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure all outputs are of the highest quality.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you if you qualify.
DEADLINE: 15 March, 2018