Van Sales Representative Vacancy at Workforce Management Center Limited – Workforce Management Center Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its initiation in July 2004, Workforce Management Center Limited (Workforce) has manufactured a lucky notoriety as the main indigenous administration and expert administrations counseling firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the region of hierarchical adequacy and worker execution, the Company is situated to help organizations crosswise over various segments of the economy in their mission to make reasonable incentive for their partners.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Van Sales Representative
- To increase our brands market share at POS (Point of Sales) level by building excellent business relationships at store and ensuring qualitative in-store presence of our brands, by introducing innovations within the set timeframe ensuring maximum availability and by taking immediate action on Out of Stock.
To develop sales plans:
- Accept monthly sales target from KDM (Key Distributor Manager) agreed by the FSM (Field Sales Manager).
- Develop daily sales plan with the objective to review daily achievement and whether or not necessary to carry forward today’s target to the following day.
- Record allocated products, promotional items and any stock shortage to be reported to KDM.
To perform selling:
- Check and prepare selling tools i.e. android, promotional materials
- Order booking as per POP potential (Foot Soldiers)
- Ensure achievement of Sales Value & FCS (Field Capability Score) targets (Bill productivity, Effective Coverage, LPPC)
- Collect payment for last invoice (sales on credit) and the day’s sales.
- Count the sales of the day.
- Adherence to PJP when calling outlets
- Check delivery of goods (particularly van salesman)
- Call on shops as scheduled in PJP.
- Male or Female. 18 – 35 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must reside within Abule Egba area of Lagos State
- Able to read and write in simple English. Good in simple arithmetic. i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Preferably a locale of the area that speaks the language and has a good understanding of the local customs.
- Good selling skills
- Good coordination & team skills
- Achievement oriented & high on commitment
- Good relationship management
Monthly Salary + Commission.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply