Vacancy for Warehouse Manager at WACOT Limited, Monday 5th March 2018 – WACOT Limited, an organization completely claimed by TGI Group, works in the farming part of the Nigerian economy.
Our business exercises incorporate however are not constrained to rice processing, soya processing, generation of manure and agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are sent out to Asia and Europe, exchanging grains, for example, maize, sorghum and groundnuts.
We right now bolster the creation of yields, for example, soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as a component of our out-producers activity.
Added to this, WACOT has a few MOU’s set up to help it commitment to the quickest developing Nigerian division farming.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Loading and Offloading:
- Organize all stakeholders-Auditors, labour, security and contract staff promptly in all loading and offloading activities
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative stock checks in all operations and ensure no wet/damaged stock is either stuffed or received into the warehouse
- All wet/damaged stocks are immediately reported, value recovered from transporter or debited accordingly
- Ensure efficient utilization of forklift and supervision of forklift drivers
- Maintain and update all stock cards, registers, bin cards, daily
- Prepare and send daily/weekly and monthly stock report on all commodities in the warehouse for both inbound receipts and outbound dispatches
- Reconcile all physical stock figures with finance/Navision daily
- Maintain the weighing bridge in good working condition
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for zero tolerance of theft
HSE Compliance and Regulatory Relationship:
- Ensure all drivers and assistants comply with all HSE requirements within the warehouse
- Maintain good queuing system for trailers waiting to offload/load in the warehouse and ensure traffic is not obstructed
- Ensure that warehouse facility is in good condition and routine maintenance is carried out
- Maintain good relationship with police and other regulatory agencies
- Ensure accurate vetting of all labour invoices
- Work with security unit and ensure adequate background information, checks and data are obtained for all labour engaged in the warehouse.
- Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Warehouse Management
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be able to manage and motivate a team
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- IT skills including knowledge of MS Office, SAP etc.
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply