Vacancy for Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services – Ascension Consulting Services is a quickly developing counseling firm in Nigeria, conveying an incentive to national and worldwide organizations, by giving Tax, Regulatory and People Services.
Rising Academy is a brand name of the scholarly unit of Ascension Academy Institute Limited with the point of creating expansive based expository expense experts through intuitive and mechanically improved preparing process encouraged by productive instructors and duty specialists who are keen on raising confirmed national and worldwide assessment specialists.
SENIOR TRAINING CONSULTANT
Age limit: Must not be older than 35 years of age by 31st June, 2018
Experience: Significant work experience as a trainer, training facilitator, or organizing multiple training events, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Design and develop interactive training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, HR training, compliance training etc
- Preparing and delivering sessions based on client needs and schedules.
- Progress check-ins with participants to assist their preparation for sessions.
- Monitoring participant satisfaction during each program.
- Develop materials to meet the requirements of clients.
- Candidates must be ready to work in a performance driven environment.
- Relevant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze the different aspects carefully.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants should send their application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to [email protected] and quoting SENIOR TRAINING CONSULTANT as the subject of their mail.
DEADLINE: 10 March, 2018