Vacancy for Senior Accountant at a Dredging Company – KPMG Nigeria, Monday 5th March 2018 – KPMG Nigeria – Our customer is a designing and development administrations organization engaged with digging, marine building and land recovery administrations.
The organization tries to make an incentive inside the segment by achieving set objectives and making a persevering inheritance.
In accordance with the Company’s want to guarantee that key parts are filled by best-in-class ability with the essential aptitudes and experience, the Company tries to select an appropriate possibility for the situation underneath:
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – DREDGING COMPANY
Ref #: DIIN 02
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
The role will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient management of the company’s financial resources and ensure that all the goals and objectives set by Head of Accounts for the business is achieved.
He/she will act as a strategic partner to the Head of Accounts and ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Professional accounting / finance certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CFA
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification accounting experience in a reputable company.
- Experience with financial accounting statements, general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is an added advantage
- Hands on experience in integrated financial and risk management systems e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Sound knowledge of Nigerian Tax law
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate and build consensus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics