Vacancy for School Nurse at an Educational Institution – Jemi Neil Consulting, Monday 5th March 2018 – Our customer, a legitimate Montessori School and Children Activity Center (Museum) has given us the errand to source a School Nurse with quality hands-on work therapeutic experience who really cherishes kids.
The age gathering of youngsters conceded inside the school is age 3 months to 11 years.
The client’s activity center is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
He/she will be expected to perform the following duties:
- The applicants should be verifiable registered Nurses with minimum 3 years post graduation Practical Nursing work experience either as a school nurse or within a pediatric clinic environment.
- The applicants must have good knowledge and experience of being a nurse working with young children.
- The applicant should understand and have the capacity to administer first aid nursing to young children.
- The applicant must have good knowledge of managing minor accidents and emergencies before transiting patients to the Doctor.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: BA/BSc or its equivalent in Nursing, Nursing Science, Pediatric Health.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years working experience.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The candidate should be computer literate.
- She must have a minimum of Registered Nurse (RN) certification
- Relevant work experience within a school environment will also be an advantage.
- Must have good Customer Service.
- Must be computer literate (Ms word).
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Communication (Must write and speak good English).
- Must be a Certified Nurse with valid and verifiable certificates/licenses.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Nursing work experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
- School location is in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
- Please note that candidates must be available to resume immediately.
- Please not that the school does not provide accommodation for this role.
Interested applicants should send their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] with School Nurse as the email subject.
NOTE. Only short-listed candidates who meet specified requirements will be contacted
DEADLINE: 2 April, 2018