Vacancy for Operations Manager at Willco, Monday 5th March 2018 – We are an aggregate property administration answer for all parts of business, retail and private properties.
We are straightforwardly centered around expanding the estimation of our customer’s venture while giving “significant serenity” in the everyday administration of the benefit.
JOB VACANCY DESCRIPTION
The Operations Manager will be involved in strategic planning, day-to-day operations and will be responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of site building and premises.
The Operations Manager will focus on using best business practices in the facilities management field, to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring that the services provided meet the specifications.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations & planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Liaise with Site Managers and Technical teams on all issues and follow up to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer’s satisfaction on all property management projects and proffers appropriate solutions for the identified problem areas.
- Ensure proper update to the executive management on all project needs and challenges faced on all projects.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation so to ensure optimal safety of staff.
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for current premises and new buildings
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Co-ordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate management or Mechanical engineering – Minimum of a Second Class Upper
- Master’s degree in Facility management is an added advantage.
- Age: Must not be above 35 years by April.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an operations manager in facility management or relevant experience preferably in a reputable facilities management organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to travel within Nigeria.
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]