Vacancy for HR/Administrative Manager at Youngstars Foundation, Wednesday 21, March 2018 – Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s one of a kind, groundbreaking youth association working in Abuja, Nigeria. From a week after week youth club in a neighborhood hairstyling parlor in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is developing to rise as one of the lead youth non-benefit that is building youngsters and fortifying youth associations engaged with improvement programs in Africa.
Youngstars Foundation is presently in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), and is enrolled with CAC Nigeria as Youngstars Development Initiative (CAC/IT/NO 21517) and in Ghana as Youngstars Development Initiative (G.21, 431).
HR/ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER (FEMALE)
Shall perform the tasks of general planning, coordination and management of an organization with staff strength of about 20 persons. Interested candidates must be able to work as assigned for 5 days a week and weekends (when necessary).
- A Degree/HND in Administration or any other related social science discipline.
- At least 3years of experience in related position is a definite asset.
- Working experience in the NGO sector will be an advantage.
- Between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles.
- Excellent written and oral English
- Have comprehensive knowledge of administrative procedures, policies, HR management, fundraising and resource management.
- Ability to work in a team and in a dynamic work environment
- Strong work ethics and personal character
- Ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer and social media tools
- Willingness to travel based on job demand.
- Knowledge and skill in accounting and budgeting procedures and techniques.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
Interested candidates should send an Application Letter, CV and recent passport photograph to: [email protected]youngstarsfoundation.org
DEADLINE: 2 April, 2018