Vacancy for Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited, Thursday 22, March 2018 – AT&A Asset Management Limited, is enrolling reasonably qualified competitors who will play the part beneath:
Title: Fund Manager
- The Fund Manager provides financial advice and services to private and corporate clients of AT&A Asset Management Limited about a range of investment matters, including buying and selling investment trusts and shares or bonds, to help these clients invest their money in the best places.
He / She:
- Will make decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients; buy shares and bonds on behalf of clients, and invest in property and other things, in an attempt to make as much money for the client as possible
- Will ensure that prospectuses and other documents are completed, filed and distributed as regulations require.
- Must also ensure their funds operate in accordance with regulations outlined by authorities, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Keep knowledge up-to-date about the economy, current financial news and financial markets
- Attend industry events; develop relationships with clients and expand client network in professional and social settings;
- Is responsible for coaching and development of individual portfolio investment team members
- Drive product creation to suit client / investor appetite.
- Meet with investors to discuss investment opportunities and strategies
- Create, organize and manage client portfolios
- Will analyze financial data and liaise directly with investment analysts to make informed decisions for our clients
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences.
- Strategically plan and direct operations of the portfolio management business; lead and manage the portfolio investment team.
- Liaise with external parties including regulatory agencies and also liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Employ risk management techniques to assess investments and ensure asset portfolios are sufficiently diversified
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Candidate must have a 2.1 degree in any subject, though business studies, management, statistics, finance, mathematics, accounting or economics can be helpful, as can an MBA or similar professional qualification.
- Knowledgeable about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Must be able to assess and interpret complicated financial information
- He / She must have handled investment analyst roles before becoming a Fund Manager; must be SEC sponsored and have significant track records as a Fund Manager.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Keen interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Communication skills.
- Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
Interested candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 6th April, 2018.