Vacancy at Look Media Nigeria, Monday 26 February 2018 – Look Media Nigeria prides itself on conveying imaginative, responsible and powerful publicizing efforts utilizing our arrangement of assorted media stages. We empower brands to draw in their intended interest groups in-home and on road with essential, high-affect advertising arrangements.
We offer open air assets for showcasing efforts and item dispatches, while additionally encouraging business advancement and brand acknowledgment on both a national and worldwide scale. We have constructed a notoriety for grasping advancement in non-customary and open air publicizing, and for conceiving of brand new ideas with regards to best serving brands.
- The Field Supervisor (Brand Coordinator) will provide administrative support to the Brand Team by managing tactical and routine tasks.
- The responsibilities of the Supervisor (Brand Coordinator) will increase over time as the Coordinators marketing skills develop.
- Working closely with the team to manage information requests and communications with brand ambassadors, on the field and the organisation
- Proffer Creative and innovative ways of implementing activities
- Liaise with government agencies getting required licenses for events at short notices and other partners involved to provide them with marketing materials and keep information on their activities up to date.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Take the master activity plan document given by line manager, keeping it up to date and sharing changes with the brand ambassadors.
- Ensure timelines for reports, and activity targets are met also giving consumer’s feedback and queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure Contractors (supervisors and brand ambassadors ) are properly briefed and trained for activities, with each brand objective achieved at all times
- Providing templates and kits for successful activities
- Ensure 100% compliance of field personnel, maintaining brand image, communicating effectively and positively the brand offering to its targets.
- Ensure best quality of materials produced for any field activity
- Proffer solutions regarding incidences on the field.
REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS)
- Ability to write good, clear reports with accurate spelling and grammar
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and ability to adapt
- Confidence, enthusiasm & energetic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience
- Must be able to use Microsoft office suite
- Must have good analytical skills
- Must have problem solving skills
- B.Sc or HND in any field
- Minimum of 2yrs work experience in an advertising agency
The ideal graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Good Knowledge in CorelDraw, Photoshop and other Creative Tools:
Creation and design of rich, visually appealing website banners and promotional materials such as fliers and ad campaign banners
Proficiency in the use of Coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative and Design software and tools
Ability to work independently as well as within a team; flexibility to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
Exceptional organizational and planning skills, including exacting attention to detail and follow-through
The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND).
Must have 2years work experience as a core graphic artist
Interested candidates should send their Resume to [email protected]
DEADLINE: 27 February, 2018