Vacancy at App Operation Specialist at Transsion Holdings, Monday 16, April 2018 – TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the organization some time ago known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, built up in July 2006, is a cutting edge organization having some expertise in the R&D, creation, deal and administration of portable correspondence items.
Following quite a while of advancement, TRANSSION has turned into an essential piece of the cell phone industry and one of the significant cell phone producers on the planet.
At present, it has full responsibility for well known cell phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-deals benefit mark Carlcare.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: App Operation Specialist
- Carlcare Development seeks an enthusiastic App Operation Specialist who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- You will be required to interact with users, while adopting a customer first mentality, and demonstrating an aptitude for continuous improvement and learning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering and receiving customer inquiries from Carlcare app users.
- Proffering solutions to common mobile phone-based issues.
- Diagnose and resolve basic technical and other customer-related issues.
- Own customer support communications from initial contact until resolution.
- Improve mobile app product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc
- A minimum of 1 years experience in customer care or technical support.
- Proficient in mobile phone repair and software knowledge
Required Competences and Attributes:
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Experience working with customers
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; within tight deadlines
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Stating “App Operation Specialist” as the subject of the email.