Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria for Pre-Optimization Manager – Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a main portable media transmission administrations supplier in Nigeria and an individual from Airtel Africa Group, is focused on giving imaginative, energizing, moderate and quality versatile administrations to Nigerians, giving them the flexibility to impart, transcend their day by day difficulties and drive financial and social improvement.
A really imaginative organization, Airtel has indicated strength, graphing new ways in taking care of the requests and needs of its regarded partners and upgrading dissemination and also giving moderate administrations to enable more Nigerians.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Title: Pre-Optimization Manager
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Pre-Optimization Manager in the Neworks Function.
Role is located in Lagos and role holder would be responsible for:
- Coverage analysis and forecasting using Mentum Planet. Run routine and on-demand coverage/ traffic prediction to determine:
- Coverage verification at given locations
- Percentage coverge statistics (2G/3G/4G)
- Incremental coverage after deployment on new sites, new technology deployment or optimization changes
- Traffic distribution based on existing traffic and social media data
New Site Planning by:
- Collating and streamlining new site requests from Commercial, Capacity and Optimization teams
- Coverage hole identification from coverage simulation using Mentum Planet
- Prioritizing planned sites based on incremental population, incremental traffic or complaint severity
- Height, Azimuth, Frequency, Color Code, PSC and Neighbour Plan for new sites (CDD)
New Site Verification:
- Enure new sites are deployed as per design
- New sites performance validation and acceptance according to SLA and agreed KPI
- Alarm management on new sites
- Creating and displaying geographical data on Mapinfo and Google Earth (e.g Sites, Sectors, Polygons, Vectors, etc)
- Translating data between Excel, Mapinfo and Google Earth
- Carry out detailed analysis using Mapinfo e.g Distance Calculation, Buffer Analysis, SQL Query etc.
Data Analysis, Maintenance and Reporting:
- Carry out performance and coverage data analysis and formatting
- Creating routine and on-demand reports, presentation and dashboards
- Maintain accurate database of existing, planned and newly rolled out sites
Key Competencies and Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunication Engineering
- Good knowledge in performance management, DB Database and features
- Ericsson or Huawei experience
- The job is located in Lagos and involves working extra hours during rush periods
- 5 years of experience in 2G, 3G
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of excel
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Deadline 21st February, 2018.