Vacancies at PoweredUp Consulting, Wednesday 13, June 2018 – PoweredUp Consulting is a completely indigenous association that spotlights on hierarchical enhancements through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Field Engineer
Scope of the Role
- Manage the interface between Engineering and Construction as to technical problems arising during construction mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases, by providing adequate technical support.
- Verify congruity and competences of detail and construction engineering with a view to the execution phase;
- Support the EM and PM in the drawing up of contract specifications for erection activities;
- Play a coordination role in solving technical problems onsite; he notifies the event to the PEM and cooperates with him in finding the right solution, resorting to his direct knowledge of any possible aspects and impacts on construction;
- Implement, after the Project Engineering Manager’s approval, engineering changes and to update project documents (red mark-up) both in progress and final;
- Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering and Masters Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in Oil and Gas Companies
- 8+ years’ experience in Field Management for large/medium EPC projects;
- Strong experience to manage a large workforce with diverse background, maintain relationship with various stakeholders, including third party contractors and JV partners;
- Knowledge of the major engineering and design software;
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Scope of the Role
- Coordinate all aspects of bid preparation process, liaising closely with the Business Development
- Manager to present design concepts to customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for all commercial and contractual activities associated with preparation of tender proposals
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all tenders;
- Highlight any major commercial, contractual or financial risks or issues relating to the tender submission within the Potential For Loss document and work with the relevant personnel to ensure optimum solution;
- Responsible for the coordination and accountability for the commercial activities, in order to achieve budget/forecast commitments;
- Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering discipline related to the business;
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Expert detailed knowledge of offshore Oil & Gas market;
Job Title: Project Planner
Scope of the Role
- The Planner is the OWNER of the project Contract Master Schedule (CMS) and will guarantee the feasibility for matching the project contractual key dates.
- He will collaborate with the Project team in order to issue a Project CMS in line with approved standard processes, methods and progress measuring criteria that will enable to control efficiently the Project in terms of time and resourcing.
- He will advise the Project Manager in due time for the identification of corrective and preventive actions aiming at abiding by the contractual completion dates of the Project.
- Periodically update the project schedule with progress percentages, man-hours spent and estimation to completion.
- Ensure that all internal, customer, local authority and contract planning, scheduling and progress reporting requirements are understood and followed by the project team.
- Collaborates with Project Team in the project schedule review and endorsement at Contract awarding before Project Start-up.
- Supports the Project Manager in the setup of the Project Execution Strategy and Contract Master Schedule, aimed at managing project planning, reporting and control related matters.
- Ensures the Integration of Engineering, Procurement and Construction Plan, developing a complete lifetime contract master-schedule with the adequate and necessary level of detail.
- Managed a minimum of 3 complex EPC Projects’ schedules (5-6 years’ experience).
- Above average ability in the use of spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- Experience with Project Planner software (i.e Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, etc).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Interested candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] stating “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline 22nd June, 2018.