Vacancies at Reactor Beverages Limited, Tuesday 13th March 2018 – Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian organization that produces normal sound non-alcoholic utilitarian refreshments. We create quality refreshments utilizing the finest characteristic fixings to meet astounding models. We are focused on magnificence and quality administration conveyance to our clients and shoppers.
We wish to assemble and support a notoriety of perfection in assembling, conveyance, promoting, and deals forms. We plan to be a reference point in the refreshment business in Nigeria, through creative items.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Logistics Manager
- We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- HND in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations.
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- You will manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-beingPurchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Bachelors degree in Operations management or related field
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Deadline 10th April, 2018.