Vacancies at Imisi Partners, 30th January 2018 – Imisi Partners is an Africa centered business improvement organization (BDC) with workplaces in Istanbul and Lagos.
Our firm is basically a mixture between a conventional speculation organization and a working organization.
We make interests in private, or now and again open organizations, normally with bring down exchanging volumes, with a venture target of accommodating the likelihood of capital thankfulness and current pay.
We trust our stakes in the organizations will increment in esteem as the business develops.
We likewise advance cash to little ventures and offer counseling for a charge. Our firm is basically a half breed between a customary venture organization and a working organization.
We speak to a straightforward arrangement of credits, comparable in some sense to private value or funding.
Performs general labor work in cleaning tramway properties, facilities, and grounds.
- On a daily or shift basis, cleans and keeps in an orderly condition at all times the tramway properties, facilities, and grounds.
- Collects and disposes of trash from all areas of the tramway, terminals and grounds.
- Cleans windows in the lower and upper terminal areas, including tramway offices, cabins, viewing areas, restaurant and lobby space.
- Dusts, wipes down, and sanitizes working and customer space, counters, equipment, fixtures, etc. of restrooms, kitchen and restaurant areas, elevators, lobby space and the like.
- Replenishes supplies as necessary.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops and waxes all floor space.
- Provides assistance to other staff and departments, when requested or necessary.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to meet time and attendance requirements.
- Ability to work all different shifts including days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to handle stress under pressure.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Able to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instruction.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other employees.
- Ability to work directly with the public, providing information and assistance on a daily basis.
- Ability/willingness to learn and pass on to guests those areas of interest to visitors, such as local history, people, culture, geography, etc.
- Some knowledge of basic cleaning principles, equipment and products.
- Detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and implement clinical evaluations to ensure clinical acceptance of our products and technology.
- Develops and disseminates information to Managers and others regarding issues related to customer acceptance of our technology and products during the pre-sale and evaluation process.
- Works with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage of our products throughout a customer facility.
- Provide installation, related in-service education, and integration to new clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide information through formal presentations to Physicians, Allied Health, and Administration customers that detail the clinical and/or financial benefits of our technology as related to the group.
- Train employees as well as other internal customers on the operation, features, and benefits of our Products and technology.
- Assist with the collection and dissemination of information or feedback provided by customers.
- Evaluate new products or enhancements to our technology to provide information and feedback to the Product Development and Marketing departments.
- Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means.
- Represent us at various trade shows or educational meetings and complete all necessary reports.
- Prepares reports and analysis of activities to the Director of West Africa Business and/or other executives.
- Continuously increases knowledge of new developments within the assigned market as well as our products to perform as a subject matter expert.
- Work with Regional Marketing team and complete one joint case study a year.
- Other duties as assigned by West Africa Sales Director to support team.
Minimum Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in a clinical/science concentration or business, marketing, education, or communications or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Five years’ experience in a clinical discipline, preferably in a discipline that requires exposure and understanding within multiple clinical areas such as OR, ICU, Therapies, and medical/surgical patient areas for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient populations.
Demonstrate effective educational and presentation skills in diverse settings from one-on-one to formal large group situations.
Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.Able to travel overnight to client facilities by auto or aircraft 70-80% of the time.Advanced MS Office skills to develop effective reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Prior clinical spe…t experience for a medical device manufacturer in the critical care environment.
Clinical experience in adult and pediatric OR, PACU, and ICU environments.Prior experience with Capnography and Regional Oximetry.
Experience in education within the clinical environment Knowledge of patient monitoring and Electronic Medical Records.
Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours/day.Ability to travel by car and/or aircraft extensively.
Applicants should send CVs o [email protected]