Vacancies at DEW Initiative, Tuesday 1st May, 2018 – DEW Initiative – Our central goal is to make an advanced economy organize – that will help take care of social issue, for example, joblessness and neediness – by method for computerized business enterprise and competency improvement.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Graphic Designer
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials for brochures, logos, websites, social media and other media.
- Ensure final productions are error-free and reflect desired specifications.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and work as part of a team to achieve team goals.
Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will design, create and drive online marketing efforts to support the Business goals of developing, growing and expanding an online market place for products and presence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This role will lead the digital marketing activities, primarily through digital means such as search, social media, affiliate, viral, marketing and so on.
- Build Engage and maintain our social media presence;
- Develop and manage CRM strategy through emails and ensure user data is captured in line with defined CRM and data management best practices;
- Analyze data, knowledge and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns and develop a comprehensive report for evaluation of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals;
- Create and develop design layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters and related materials and perform any other duties assigned.
- Basic Graphics Design skills with proficiency in Photoshop, Corel Draw.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and innovative digital marketing campaigns
Interested candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 11th May, 2018.