United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited Recruitment for Experienced Seismic Surveyor – United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s most established oil benefit organization having started operations in the western Niger Delta in the mid 1960’s and fused as a restricted risk organization in 1971.
The organization has more than 50 years of ceaseless operations having some expertise in land and bog 2D, 3D and 4D seismic information securing and has led seismic reviews for all the significant oil organizations working in Nigeria.
We are is selecting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Experienced Seismic Surveyor
- United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is seeking to engage surveyors with land and shallow marine seismic experience for our operations in Nigeria.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Second Class University Degree in Topographic Surveying
Key Requirements includes:
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in GP seismic processing static & real time mode and 3D geophysical survey.
- Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor
- Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to operate a variety of survey instruments.
Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability
Interested candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidate proficient in the use of GP Seismic software should apply.
Deadline 30th January, 2018.