Tubing Technicians Job Offer at Enabled Business Solutions Limited – Enabled Solutions is a main supplier of business and innovation counseling administrations to blue chip associations in the private and open segment.
Our Mission is to reliably use our experience and procedures to empower our customers’ meet the mission objectives and targets.
We put extraordinary incentive on the association with our clients and guarantee each exertion is made to keep them fulfilled.
TUBING TECHNICIAN – 4 POSITIONS
- The Tubing Technician is responsible for running all tubing and electrical installations on equipment.
- Performs assembly and tubing layout of pressure test system.
- Controls plumbing, hardware shipping supplies and other related components.
- Repairs of pumps, valves and cylinders as it relates to our business.
- Conducts field installation and service work as needed.
- Performs tubing, wiring and pressure testing.
- Completes BOM revisions including builds, nameplates, manuals and system testing.
- Cone and threads tubing on high pressure systems.
- Services customers on site to perform maintenance and repair equipment.
- Interacts with customers to determine service issues.
- Provides technical support as necessary.
- Works closely with Repair Coordinator to ensure efficient and accurate quoting and billing of repair & service work.
- Keeps detailed records of service efforts.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Tubing Technician training required; post secondary degree in mechanics or industrial technology preferred
- 5+ years experience in I & E / Tubing work
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 29 January, 2018