Truck Drivers at American Air Sea Cargo (Shoptomydoor), Tuesday 27, Feb 2018 – American Air Sea Cargo, a respectable transportation and Logistics firm arranged at Ajao Estate, Lagos State need truck drivers keeping in mind the end goal to improve its activities.
Prospective candidates must meet with the following criteria:
- Age must be between 30- 45 years.
- Ability to communicate in English language
- No physical / eye disabilities.
- Valid National Driver’s License (Class G).
- Ability to drive between a 10 – 20 tonnes truck
- A mechanic background with ability to carry out minor repairs will be an added advantage.
- Ability to travel long distance
- Must be conversant with Nigerian road network.
Successful applicant will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Loads and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Adhere to the various traffic laws
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log
- Report mechanical problems
- Convey goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
Applicants should send CVs and photocopies of the drivers’ license with email subject ‘Truck Driver’ to [email protected]
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
DEADLINE: 5 March, 2018