Trifed Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 – Trifed Nigeria Limited was consolidated in1998 as a turn off from its parent organization, Genesis Worldwide Shipping (GWS), the ship owning/vessel sanctioning arm of the corporate gathering, to offer an incorporated, one-stop shop to purchasers in the downstream division of the Nigerian Petroleum promoting industry.
We are enrolling to fill the positions beneath:
Vacancy Title: Quality Control Officer
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- B.Sc/ BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Vacancy Title: Procurement Officer
- Timely procurement and delivery of high quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility.
- Preparing of Job Orders
- Ensure delivery of procured items
- Dealings with suppliers, manufacturers and vendors as regards quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of HND in a business field such as economics, logistics, accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Applicant must be a holder of Master Degree in a business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 10 years experience as a practicing Procurement Officer in a reputable organization
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- To have supply-chain work-related skills, production and processing as well as customer and personnel service skills.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and the Microsoft environment is highly essential.
Vacancy Title: Front Desk/ Customer Care Officer
- Greet customers warmly and in a professional manner and ascertain problems or reasons for visiting
- Identify and assess the Customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Advise on Company’s information
- Ensure adherence on communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Receive and sort incoming letters, express envelopes and courier deliveries and distribute to the appropriate employee
- Ensure access control functions are observed and report any unusual or suspicious persons/ activities around the reception area
- Liaise with the Help desk department to resolve complaints and inquiries from Customers via phone and email
- Assist the Admin department in its activities
- Provide overall Secretarial and Administrative assistance to the Directors
- B.Sc in any discipline from any reputable University
- Minimum of one (1) experience in a Customer Care role
- Great Communication Skills ( verbal and written)
- Good conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Accurate reporting skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Good organisation and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools especially in Excel
Interested candidates should send their CV as an email attachment and a 3 paragraph letter of application in the email content page (not as an attachment), the 3 paragraph application must provide key information on your suitability for the position to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the email