Training School Administrator Vacancy at Jemi Neil Consulting, Thursday 22, March 2018 – Our customer, a respectable Montessori Training Center has given us the undertaking to source a Training School Administrator with quality hands-on work encounter who are truly energetic about Training, Organization and Administration. The objective agents are grown-ups. Henceforth, this is a Montessori educators preparing focus.
TRAINING SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
The client’s activity center is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
The Training School Administrator is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the activities of the Training School. He/She will manage the long range operational planning for the school.
He/She will also work with different kinds of board relations: Client management, School budgets and accounting, designs & advertising.
He/she will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Student Registration
- Attending to enquiries.
- Collect necessary documents: Application forms, School/Student agreements, letters of recommendation and student CVs.
- Track registration data and student growth.
- Record Keeping
- Academic schedule of attendance
- Student assignments
- Evaluation forms
- Graduate surveys/graduation rates
- Assignment forms
- Monitoring of stipulated curriculum: monitor individual course hours, ensure that students meet course requirements, and submit assignments and required forms.
- Research and Develop / Design annual training calendar
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to training participants and management
- Establish and maintain relationships with external facilitators
- Supervise all data collection needed for reports
- Develop, coordinate and manage all school activities/programs including all training courses/conferences
- Monitor the school’s assets/materials, maintaining an inventory of all assets and materials.
- Maintain a ledger for borrowed materials.
- Organize accommodation and travel logistics for Faculty members.
- Administrative support to faculty: Printing, photocopying, accommodation and travel logistics, internet access.
- Facilities Management
- Manage and maintain the school’s Training Centre and equipment
- Monitor usage
- Keep clean and tidy
- Maintain adequate space for records and material storage
- Seek and maintain the school’s approval from government licensing agencies.
- Assist in implementing federal and state legislative and regulatory activity.
- Ensure that all accreditations and membership subscription is acquired and updated.
- Track, analyze and report various legislative and regulatory actions on both the state and federal level
- Provide Local and State government affairs organizations with reports on legislative, regulatory, and other government on the school’s affairs and activities.
- Communications & Marketing
- Assist the Communications & Media Manager with all school’s communications and public relations activities
- Serve as the representative and main contact of the centre
- Ensure that the school’s policies and procedures are followed
- Develop content for newsletters, brochures and other promotional materials
- Coordinate production of publications, website content, student communications and promotions
- Work with the Communications & Media Manager to create and manage marketing plans for the centre’s services, in partnership with other Team Leads and the Executive Director
- Liaise, when needed or requested, with other training centre’s or associations
- Policy information dissemination: Financial, Academic, Non-academic, Attendance & Practicum.
In collaboration with the Business Services Manager, develop and monitor the school’s budget for approval and acceptance by the Executive Director
Keep school’s account details handy and easily accessible
Keep record of all statutory payments and due dates
Keep track of student payment records
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum of University degree or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in an administrative / public relations role
- Experience in developing marketing plans
- Experience in dealing with government regulatory bodies
- Knowledge of and belief in the Montessori philosophy
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of First aid and CPR applications/techniques.
- Great interest in teacher education
DESIRABLE INTELLECTUAL AND EMOTIONAL QUALITIES
Entrepreneurial Thinking – Has the ability to envision the future of the institutions and design solutions to communicate the organization’s primary cause, seeing and responding to opportunities for collaboration with other organizations and individuals.
Autonomy – Exhibits the drive and ownership necessary to independently lead the organization’s marketing and communication goals and objectives to actualize its vision.
Strategic Thinking –Is able to evaluate and analyze existing data to design the organization’s necessary marketing and communication strategy.
High Executive Function – Exhibits the time management, planning, organization and persistence skills to accomplish the set goals with emotional stability, objectivity, and optimism even under pressure.
Strong Communication skills – Has the flawless articulation, vocabulary, charisma and presence to communicate with the organization’s stakeholders; orally and in writing.
Resourcefulness – Can ingeniously find the resources to efficiently execute the organization’s strategy/operations, and solve arising problems.
Interpersonal: Exhibits a high level of ability to work as part of a team. Able to inspire oneself and others to achieve and surpass set targets and goals. Can empathize and show compassion towards others when necessary, without losing sight of individual role and responsibility.
Intrapersonal: Has a conscious ability to channel emotions towards achieving set targets, while also gaining intrinsic satisfaction from such executions. A strong internal resilience that allows you think, see, speak and act in ways that lead to external productivity as a member of the organization.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
School location is in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Please note that candidates must be available to resume immediately.
Interested? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
DEADLINE: 21 April, 2018