Systems Designer Job at Hausba Smarthomes Limited 2018 – Established in 2010, with a dream to turning into the main brand in giving bespoke hardware and home innovation in cutting edge engineering, Hausba is an expert arrangement mix mark that has confidence in changing ways of life utilizing custom home innovation arrangement.
We set out to convey the finest brands in top of the line way of life custom gadgets and framework reconciliation to the present innovation driven property holder.
We trust genuine solace, accompanies the accommodation of having your home and business work for you; having the capacity to have them reproduce your way of life and bring along all the peace and solace there is, to really infer significant living, in tomorrow’s cutting edge home.
Responsible for providing a framework for projects to operate within.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produces project drawings and schedules
- Plan Drawings
- Piping/path drawing
- Wiring drawing
- Detailed drawings
- Utility room
- DB panel elevation
- Custom TV wall elevation
- Custom backboxes
- Cinema/Media room detailed design
- Wire Schedules
- Lighting Schedules
- Patch panel Schedules
- Network switch schedules
- System programming schedule per system
- Produces line, schematic and rack elevation drawings per system
- Designs proposal recommendation and systems solution for clients
- Maintains and manages all project technical documentation; monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the project.
- Performs quality checks on project execution.
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Participates in project budget planning and development.
- Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
- Provides advice to participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
- Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems.
- Serves as liaison for department; helps to coordinates activities and exchanges information.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies such as critical path planning.
- Knowledge of computers and database/spreadsheet/ word processing software.
- Knowledge of D-tools will be an added advantage
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Degree in Architectural Sciences, Civil Engineering or Project/Construction Management
- 3-5 years of experience supporting, Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Highly proficient in the use of AUTOCAD, Visio, Revit, MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products
- CCNA and PMP Certifications
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]