Support Engineer OSS/ENIQ Job Offer at First Point Group – Our Client in telecommunication background is urgently looking for exprienced Support Engineer to handling and fill the open role we have.
We are looking for senior and experienced engineers, with a right Customer Support mindset, proactive approach and right competence to troubleshoot and solve technically complex and network issues.
Main Responsibilities include:
– Project support during implementation.
– End of Support product CSR handling
– Handle Hot and critical issues.
– Perform RCA of Emergencies that occur in RSSA customers.
– Network Audits.
– Reduce Long Duration Emergencies.
– Work as a good team member in a group of highly competent and skilled engineers.
– Team player.
– Proactive approach.
– Assumes work responsibility by being flexible.
– Able to manage high work load periods.
– Able to write technical procedures.
– Suggest improvements in ways of working and ways of cooperation.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Hands on experience with various products in the Telecom Management Services (TMS) Domain.
- At least 5-6 years experience, with in-depth troubleshooting skills on OSS-RC platform.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in a customer support environment.
- Ability to independently deal with complicated technical issues and problems.
- Advanced knowledge of Sybase database, any other database knowledge like Oracle, MySQL would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of VERITAS file system and the ability to vxfs implementation on the OSS-RC platform.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Ericsson’s OMBS implementation and ability to create backup policies of new servers.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Ericsson’s Business Objects implementation and ability to create/modify BO reports for the customer
- In-depth understanding of the PM functionality of the OSS-RC and its implementation using QNIQ and highly developed skills of tracing and troubleshooting PM related issues across the nodes.
- In-depth understanding of FM functionality of OSS-RC and the ability to troubleshoot the FM related issues
- In-depth understanding of the CM functionality of OSS-RC and ability to troubleshoot issues related to CNA, BSM, CHA, OPS, CEX, ARW etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in RNO related components of OSS-RC
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on Ericsson Multi-Activation platform (EMA)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on Ericsson Multi-Mediation platform (EMM)
- Will be a plus, if you have experience in Installation, Implementation, Commissioning and Testing of Ericsson OSS-RC and ENIQ nodes and highly developed HW and SW troubleshooting skills on these nodes.
- Knowledge on various technologies supported by Ericsson. (E.g. UMTS, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, GSM etc).
- An SME who is able to interact with the CNS organization to understand and clarify customer issues and work with PLM organization for advanced troubleshooting and trouble reports.
- Experience on Customer Support Tools like SMS, KCS, MHWeb.
- Excellent Communication skills required (Both written and oral).
- Understand Ericsson’s customer support processes, knowledge of Ericsson structure.
- Highly motivated and good team player.
- Must have consultative skills, share knowledge.
- Motivated to mentor and coach team members.
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact.
- Ability to develop and give effective presentations within own unit.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online