FrieslandCampina is a special multinational FMCG and B2B organization meaning to remain effective in a consistently changing and progressively complex world. We are remarkable in light of the fact that our providers, the ranchers, are additionally our proprietors. Since we possess the whole store network, from grass to glass, we can ensure the high caliber of every one of our items.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Supply Chain, Plan & Deliver Manager
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Demand Planning & Delivery:
- Assess the needs of the FrieslandCampina WAMCO taking into account the company’s vision and strategy.
- Implement Demand and Delivery concepts and standards in alignment with Global best practises such that the organizations needs are addressed, evaluate the quality of the standards pro-actively and adapt when necessary.
- Collaboration with MAKE, SOURCE
- Collaborate and communicate constructively with the relevant internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Escalate any risk related to Planning and Delivery to the Management team when & where necessary for better and informed business decision.
- Develop scenario based analysis to better influence and facilitate strategic decisions within the Supply Chain with the bigger picture of the annual budget/target and profitability in mind
- Develop standards in the principles and ways of working for demand planning and delivery that will improve the overall efficiency of the supply chain function.
- Ensure end to end management of the companies demand planning and delivery requirement
- Provide KPI dashboards, insights and decision documents at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical (S&OP, budget, and RF) and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines. Manage and report all the KPIs selected for category team scorecards (bias , inaccuracy, volume NPS channel based, OOS levels et
- Drive change management in the organization to implementing new ways of working
- Develop Training Materials that are relevant for the successful implementation of practices both on content and for required skills, and provide trainings to the business.
- Promote Best Practices; facilitate and provide support with the implementation thereof
Portfolio Management & Project Management:
- Drives the process of portfolio management, point of entry for supply chain regarding NPD, NPI, phase out, change requests and optimization of existing portfolio.
- Initiates and leads supply chain, cross functional projects, within the project management guidelines (e.g. NPI, NPD, Change controls, improvement) in- and outside the hub. Work with category on interchangeability (matrix) projects.
- Drive leadership in the change management projects (e.g. SUMMIT, SAP APO etc.)
To be a successful in this position, you need to be strong in:
- Knowledge of supply chain management, planning and inventory,
- Knowledge of Advanced Planning Systems (preferred SAP R/3, APO DP/SNP, BW, optional: OMP)
- Logistics and Delivery management principles
- Knowledge of production and logistics in an FMCG / Food environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply