Supplier to Plant Quality Specialist Vacancy at Guinness Nigeria Plc, Monday, 26 March 2018 – Guinness Nigeria Plc is a noteworthy market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria works in the interesting and quickly developing liquor industry of more than 15mhl brew potential.
It is the main organization that totals Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on exchange ruled market yet with a quickly developing off exchange channel.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Supplier to Plant Quality Specialist
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Head of Governance
Context of the role
- The need to remain competitive and conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner requires establishment of effective supplier quality management.
- Enhancement of Supplier inputs quality is critical in meeting the quality improvements required to achieve this standard.
Purpose of the role
- To collaboratively manage Quality Audits and on-going improvement of delivered inputs for Packaging components and Services activities across Nigeria.
Complexity of the role:
- Liaise with Procurement, Production, Packaging, Brewery Logistic and Customer Services departments to ensure that target volumes and quality are achieved.
- The role holder ensures that adequate guidance is provided to the team members.
- Develop the introduction of new Vendors through implement accreditation audits of Supplier premises before engagement, Liaison visits, and incoming inspection/ plant scale trials.
- Implement the Audit schedule for all component stores to ensure adherence to storage and handling standards.
- Implement the programme for Third Party Operations (TPO) audits and prepare annual plan/schedule for Third party Operation audits and Technical Liaison visits.
- Ensure adherence to specified quality standards through rigorous accreditation audits of Supplier premises prior to engagement.
- Manage fitness for purpose and due diligence checks for new glass bottles through in- house and third party analyses and plant scale trials.
- Manage supplier non-conformance report (SNCR) for all packaging components and liaise with Vendors on SNCR and ensure corrective actions are duly closed out.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND/University degree in Sciences or related field. Master’s degree may be an added advantage.
- IBD Brewing Qualification is an added advantage.
- 5-7 year’s brewery experience across Inbound Quality Management and Supply Operations
- Good knowledge of Diageo GRMS, DWB and other Local/International regulatory standards
- Auditing experience and Trainings
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented leader. Good cultural awareness
Application Method for Supplier to Plant Quality Specialist Vacancy at Guinness Nigeria Plc, Monday, 26 March 2018
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online