Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment for Graduate Personal Bankers 2018 – Stanbic IBTC Bank is a main African saving money gather concentrated on developing markets all around.
It has been a backbone of South Africa’s monetary framework for a long time, and now traverses 16 nations over the African landmass.
Standard Bank is a firm devotee to specialized development, to enable us to ensure extraordinary customer administration and driving edge monetary arrangements.
Our developing worldwide achievement mirrors our sense of duty regarding the most recent arrangements, the best individuals, and an interestingly adaptable and lively working society.
To enable us to drive our prosperity into the future, we are searching for ingenious people to join our devoted group at our workplaces.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Personal Banker
Job ID: 29480
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Job Sector: Financial Services
Bank Sector: Retail & Business Banking
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customer in the branch, providing banking solutions which meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of personal banking segment’s value proposition
- Retain customers (Blue, Silver and Gold) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition and reflected by the Country segment strategy.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers aligned with the cost to serve proposition.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximise revenue for the Bank (referring to fees, margins and sales), minimise costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
- Liaise effectively with the sales team to ensure seamless transfer of clients after sale has been concluded to relationship management.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximise life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) division
- 0-2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations
- Demonstrate high levels of computer literacy – able to capture/update customer database, successfully complete product/lending applications, ensure credit maintenance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Time management
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to handle matrix reporting
- Thorough understanding of credit principles as well as application and maintenance processes.
- Knowledge of the banks organogram and awareness of relevant reporting lines.
- Interpret financial statements; assess sources of income and basic customer affordability calculations (debt to income ratio, loan to value ratio, instalment to income ratio, etc).
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 31st January, 2018.