Software Quality Assurance Analyst Vacancy at Jumia. Jumia – We began working in Africa in 2012 and from that point forward have propelled numerous effective organizations, for example, Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the quickest developing economies on the planet, offering superb open doors in a lively and blasting condition. Its monetary development has empowered inventive organizations to thrive and this is the place Jumia ventures in.
We are enrolling to fill the empty position beneath:
Software Quality Assurance Analyst Vacancy at Jumia
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for creating and implementing testing in support of software development requirements.
- This position ensures the quality, reliability, integrity, and performance of all software products produced for end user consumption by validating that software performs to established guidelines.
In particular you will:
- Contribute to Test Plans
- Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and testability models
- Create Test Case specifications
- Implement Project test documentation and reports
- Improve and implement QA methodologies
- Implement company Test Process within international projects
- Implement tests on all test levels (from design to the execution), evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Use test tools as required
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company.
- Fulfill other duties which are necessary for company wellbeing, safety and security.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years working experience as Quality Assurance/Software Tester, preferably in Agile environment
- Knowledge about software lifecycle, test processes and web-based Software Product Assurance
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
- Likes problem analysis and solving
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL or other tools
- Experience in Ecommerce is an advantage
- Higher education in IT, Software development or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English. both written and verbal
- Eager to work in team environment and share knowhow – Easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Has a keen attention to detail and is organised.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply