ARM Life is the protection auxiliary of Asset and Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent organization, ARM is one of the biggest non-bank money related administrations firms in Nigeria with an attention on resource administration. Built up in 1994, ARM began operations as a conventional resource administration organization represent considerable authority in the administration of cited values and settled pay securities.
We are selecting to fill the position underneath:
Social Media Manager Needed at ARM Life
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Instagram
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management,
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy,
- Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Deadline 6th January, 2018.