Social Media Manager Job at Smartcity Plc 2018 – Smartcity Plc, is looking for reasonable and qualified possibility to fill the position underneath:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach Smartcity’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, Linkedin, Whatsapp, Instagram etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing/Computer Science degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoy a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Smartcity’s fields.
- Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceed at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practice superior time management.
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Make evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesse functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrate winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesse great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.