Shell Recruitment 2018 – Shell is a worldwide gathering of vitality and petrochemicals organizations.
It comprises of the organizations of Upstream, Integrated Gas, Downstream, and Projects and Technology.
With roughly 90,000 workers in more than 70 nations and regions, Shell is taking care of the world’s developing demand for vitality in monetarily, naturally and socially mindful ways.
Shell began operations in Nigeria over 50 years prior.
From that point forward we have developed into a main inventive oil and gas organization that rewards its representatives by putting vigorously in their vocations and learning.
Our kin are our most prominent resource, and our responsibility regarding your vocation will see you flourish in a workplace that offers an industry-driving improvement program.
Shell has a key part to play in helping take care of Nigeria’s developing vitality demand, while utilizing creative innovations to create cleaner vitality. Read Shell Recruitment 2018 below
Vacancy Title: General Practitioner (Family Physician)
Location: Port Harcourt
- Provides comprehensive quality, medical services to company staff and registered dependents in an efficient manner
- Leadership role in the medical team, providing generalist/specialist input (as appropriate) toward the development of procedures and protocols for optimization of services
- Plan, implement or administer health programmes and illness prevention activities to ensure that stakeholders adopt healthy lifestyle and prevent disease
- Provide tools and implement interventions to staff and relevant others, designed to ensure a healthy, high performing workforce and business
- Respecting the privacy, dignity, needs and beliefs of patients, dependents and colleagues
- A commitment to lifelong learning and audit to ensure evidence based practice and maintenance of patient safety and quality standards.
- Support HSE activities in the Department so as to embed a preventive culture among staff
- Identifying risks involved in work activities within the ambit of his/her role and undertaking such activities in a way that manages those risks. Reporting potential risks identified
- Ensure suitability, availability and serviceability of all equipment needed to provide routine primary care
- Contribute to the development of policies/guidelines and management protocols for the promotion of best practice in the clinic
- Performs minor surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency
- Refers patients to the appropriate specialist when necessary for patients’ wellbeing
- Participate in prompt emergency medical response in order to render care and prevent disease and injury
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery Degree (MBBS, MBChB, BMBCh or MD)
- Must have a postgraduate specialist training in Family Medicine/ General Practice (Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians in Family Medicine (FWACP), Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria ( FMCFM) or its equivalent such as Membership of Royal College of GPs, Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP), Fellowship of the Royal College of General practitioners (FRCGP) Certification by American board of Family Medicine (ABFM) Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP) Canada
- Fellowship/membership must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Current Full Registration with a National Medical Licensing body e.g. Nigerian Medical & Dental Council (MDCN); General Medical Council (GMC), etc.
- At least five years’ experience post fellowship qualification (FWACP, FNCFM, MRCGP, FRCGP etc)
- Good Leadership and Management experience
- Experience working in a multicultural environment with diverse patient population would be an advantage
- Must have completed the Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Interested candidates should Click Here to Apply