Senior Seismic Surveyor/ Navigator Job at United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited 2018 – United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s most established oil benefit organization having started operations in the western Niger Delta in the mid 1960’s and fused as a restricted obligation organization in 1971.
The organization has more than 50 years of nonstop operations spe… ing in land and bog 2D, 3D and 4D seismic information securing and has led seismic overviews for all the significant oil organizations working in Nigeria.
POSITION: SENIOR SEISMIC SURVEYOR/ NAVIGATOR
JOB ID: REF: SN 0218
We are seeking to engage surveyors with land and shallow marine seismic experience for our operations in Nigeria.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Second Class University Degree in Topographic Surveying.
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in GP seismic processing and seismic navigation
- Candidate must be able to operate a variety of softwares for processing and navigation which includes but not limited to static & real time mode, 3D geophysical survey, Hypack, Hydro-pro, Triggerfish, Orca and Gator
- Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor and navigator
- Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: 12 January, 2018