Senior Human Resources Business Partner Vacancy at Corner Staffing – Corner Staffing – Our customer, a major player in the FMCG Industry, is as of now enrolling reasonably qualified contender for quick work into the position underneath:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- This role is responsible for managing the comprehensive employee life-cycle of the HR department, including delivering a full spectrum of HR programs and services to support business strategy and growth objectives.
- Understanding and effectively engaging in all areas of HR (organization development, performance management, talent calibration, employee relations, compensation, and talent acquisition) to provide front-line, day-to-day HR partnership to Managers and associates.
- Maintain data integrity of HRIS system coinciding with rapid organization changes
- Manage temporary staffing requests/needs based on business necessity and future organization considerations
- Managing employee relations issues; with an impartial perspective, to facilitate resolution of associate issues in relation to performance, demonstration of potential competencies, among other areas
- Closely partner with managers to proactively educate them on various HR policies and programs and how to effectively manage their associates with these tools
- Creating compensation recommendations for promotions and salary adjustments utilizing various external benchmarking tools and analyzing internal comparables
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to manage recruiting process for Manager and below level positions.
- Effective delivery of HR programs, including training, to each business function based on the specific requirements of the function, while ensuring consistent application across the organization
- Develop and implement on-boarding and orientation plans for new hires, including organizational overviews, 30-60-90 plans, new manager assimilations, development plans, etc.
- Supporting talent management processes, including monitoring status completion in HRIS system, auditing quality of performance reviews and advising leaders on improvements, managing calibration processes and sessions, educating leaders on how to evaluate performance and potential and recommendations for building succession plans, aligning compensation recommendations with performance assessment
- Draft communication plans and tools, including talking points and communication sequences to assist leaders with communication of organization changes
- Draft various communications such as welcome announcements, promotions and organization announcements.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources ideally with some exposure to all major HR disciplines, including talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training and development
- Ability to work in an organization with a culture that emphasizes “speed wins,” yet does not sacrifice quality while working in this fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA and HR professional certifications preferred
- Significant Human Resources experience at a management level, ideally within a high-volume, fast-paced and customer-focused environment,
- Substantial knowledge of HR policies and processes and employment laws.
Skills and Competencies:
- High level of influencing skills combined with an ability to build excellent working relationships within a matrix environment (both cross-functionally and globally)
- Ability to deal effectively with people and work in diverse teams
- Advanced communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to think and lead on a strategic level within a complex organization
- Ability to anticipate trends and manage risk
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply