Senior Finance Officer Needed at Action Health Incorporated (AHI) – Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-benefit association focused on making open doors for youngsters’ effective progress to gainful adulthood.
Since its foundation in 1989, AHI has filled in as a supporter and impetus for making better life choices for youngsters in Nigeria.
By working in organization with neighborhood and global benefactors, AHI has brought youngsters issues into general society area and gotten state governments and the Federal government to stand firm in help thereof.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Senior Finance Officer
- To ensure the provision of timely and accurate financial information to Management and Donors / Funders while ensuring efficient fulfilment of financial commitments to all stakeholders of AHI’s work within and outside Lagos State
- Real time review of budgeted /actual programme expenditure and review of supporting documentation for retirement
- Computation of payments, preparation of vouchers and payment of participants’ DSA, Transportation and Honorarium for training programmes and other events
- Preparation of trip budgets for AHI Staff and Consultants, including handling and review of supporting documentations submitted for advance retirements.
- Handling all cheque payments to AHI service providers.
- Preparation of Weekly / Monthly Management Reports
- Preparation of Quarterly Financial Reports For Donors / Funders
- Preparation Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of Monthly Schedule for PAYE, Withholding Tax Remittances.
- Liaison with Tax Authorities, Pension Fund Managers and Insurance Brokers
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree / HND Accountancy
- 2-3 Years Audit Experience
- Experience in local or international NGO an added advantage
- Age Range – Less than 35 Years
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Package
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
Interested candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] clearly stating the position they are applying for and their full names in the subject area of the email as follows: “Senior Finance Officer – ADAOBI ZAINAB OREOFE”
Deadline 16th March, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.