Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Saroafrica International Limited is an imaginative and Profitable Company in her picked Industries, improving Lives from Farms to Homes through her triumphant Products and Services directed through her broad Rural and Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.
In Saroafrica, we have committed to making the best decision morally justified and recommended way on account of our solid conviction that our business development and extension will be accomplished and maintained when solid corporate administration and a culture of consistence exist.
We are enrolling Fresh Northern Graduates into our Graduate Trainee Scheme, to fill the position beneath:
Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Call for Northern Graduates
The Candidate we want
- You must be Hausa Speaking
- You must be residing in the North
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday
- You studied Crop Science/ Production in the university
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
The Job Role
- Your job role entails working with farmers and working on the farms.
- Your job role also involves Extension Services to Farms.
- Minimum of a 2:1 in any of the following disciplines;
- Crop Science
- Crop Production
- Crop Protection
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by December 2017.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Hausa Speaking
- Resides in the North
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Deadline 20th December, 2017.