Sanofi Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018 – Sanofi is a worldwide healthcare pioneer concentrated on patients’ needs, occupied with the exploration, advancement, assembling and showcasing of restorative arrangements concentrated on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has center qualities in diabetes arrangements, human antibodies, imaginative medications, shopper medicinal services, developing markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
Location: Ile – Ife
Job Family Group: Sales – In the Field
- Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers).
- Provide high quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals.
- Delivers personal sales objectives.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules.
Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals
REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree with sales background.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary responsibilities of this role are to facilitate information, education, and research activities for physicians and ancillary healthcare professionals, payers and other stakeholders regarding current and future therapies in development or commercialized by Sanofi.
Medical Expert Partnership:
- Develop long term professional relationships, builds advocacy with and maintain credible peer-to-peer scientific relationships/partnership with national / top regional Medical Experts (ME) and decision makers.
- Serve as a primary liaison for clinical and scientific information exchange with Health Care Professional (HCPs) in assigned institutions, cooperative groups, patient advocacy groups, and other managed care organizations, to facilitate optimal use of sanofi products and patient care.
- Engage with specified KTLs to provide scientific information of existing and future product introductions or pipeline, upon request or in fulfillment of an approved Medical Affairs initiative
- Contribute to mapping / profiling of MEs/decision makers and prospection of rising stars in line with Medical Affairs strategies.
- Collect customer insights and emerging clinical/scientific trends and convey feedback to internal Medical Management
Scientific Exchange (Medical Brand support):
- Active participation to assigned scientific congresses and cooperative group meetings for the purposes of supporting the information about disease states which may potentially include Sanofi products,
- Support sanofi speakers at scientific meeting through preparing slides (for approval) and providing briefing/training upon request.
- Deliver scientific speeches and communicating new clinical data during scientific/educational meetings in hospitals or Advisory board meetings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide balanced, accurate medical information to, and scientific exchange with institutional formulary decision makers.
- Screen business development (BD) opportunities
- Obtain, assimilate, organize, and report appropriate competitive and scientific intelligence in a concise manner, compliant with all applicable Sanofi policies, procedures, and processes
Medical Information Provide reactive scientific information:
- Respond professionally and timely to documented requests from HCPs requiring On-Label information about a Company product, or data in relation to disease specific questions through telephone, email and face to face contact.
- May respond to unsolicited requests from HCPs requiring Off-Label information about a Company product, including preapproval drugs (under certain circumstances)
Scientific Projects (Clinical Trial Support):
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in assessing community education/research needs and develop education/research strategies to meet those needs (registries, epidemiology projects, HEOR, preclinical of translational research, etc.)
- Identify potential research opportunities that are consistent with sanofi product development strategies (Company-Sponsored Trials) and provide liaison support for the involvement of KTLs with
- Feasibility and quality research site recommendations
- Educational activities to support study accrual
- Facilitate unsolicited requests and serve as a liaison for the review, submission, execution and completion of
- Investigator Initiated Trial (ISTs) proposals in collaboration with the Clinical Study Unit (CSU) and Medical Managers.
Keep up to date with the literature and shares information with sales reps on a regular basis
Provide medical support and training (disease state and product knowledge, Market Access, Pharmacovigilance, etc.) to internal staff (Sales reps, Sales managers, CRAs, etc.) as appropriately requested.
Corporate image and Compliance:
Ensure that all activities and interactions comply with Sanofi business policies and SOPs.
Required Educational Background and Job-related Experience
Post-graduate Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Biosciences is required. Knowledge of relevant therapeutic and clinical experience may be preferable but not mandatory.
Prior experience in the clinical or medical affairs departments in the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry is preferable but not mandatory. MSL experience may be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of medicine (including pharmacotherapy), treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, customer strategies, regulations, and ethical guidelines applied to the pharmaceutical industry, solid understanding of GCP an industry code of practice.
- In-depth knowledge of target TA may be an advantage
- MS Office and associated hardware working knowledge
Upper-intermediate / fluent.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
This is a field based role with significant domestic travel required, exceeding 60% of the work week and occasional weekends for conferences / meetings.
Incumbents will manage scientific exchange and collaboration with accounts with national scope or within a designated regional geography, and are expected to travel on a weekly basis to manage day-to-day activities for the position responsibilities.
- Take accountability, customer focused, science oriented, highly adapted to changing environment, compliance, high quality result, presenting scientific material clearly and concisely, negotiating skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability and willingness to acquire knowledge in new areas, innovation and creativity, strong multi-tasking, time- and self-management skills, ability to plan and work independently, perspective – broad-ranging personal and business interests, project management, ready to travel (up to 50 – 70% of the time).
Click on Job Title below: