Sales Manager Vacancy at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited, Monday 16, April 2018 – Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited began with its first generation of treats 5 years back, craving to take into account its quick group.
This first cluster of home-made Fastizers Cookies, delivered with under N1,000, got so much positive input it propelled the generation of consequent groups, however still on a little scale from a home-kitchen.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Sales Manager
Job Code: SRK-005
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Applicants MUST be resident in Kaduna State
- Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in Kaduna-central market, kakuri , Tundunwada, station market etc and its environs
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
Interested candidates should forward their Resume to: r[email protected] with the code “SRK-005” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.