Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our customer is a huge combination with business enthusiasm extending from designing administrations to FMCG and social insurance items.
They are selecting to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Lubricant Additives
Job Reference: 1360
Function: Commercial & Communication
- We require a Sales Manager – Lubricant Additives for our chemical company in Lagos.
- The ‘Sales Manager – Lubricant Additives’ is responsible for the planning, controlling and leading all lubricant sales and marketing activities.
- He/She formulates and implements business and strategic plans in each area, integrates new business into the existing business.
- Coordinates advertising and sales promotion, lubricant brand and identity in the assignment market.
- Take ownership of the overall Market segmentation process and the implementation of agreed strategies on an overall basis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Grow strong relationships with business and public leaders. Communicate regularly with the company’s biggest customers making sure that they are invited to business and social events throughout the year.
- Perform specific tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Formulate and implement tactical and strategic lubricants plans throughout the targeted business segments with the greatest potential to improve profitability, positioning and market share.
- Grow the business whilst making sure that there is sufficient growth of revenue to maintain profitability.
- Direct responsibility for management and profitable growth of lubricant activities
- Direct responsibility for achievement of plans and targets, including operational measures such as market share, Earning, Gross margin contribution, credit control etc
- Review the Country’s monthly Lubricants business and provide commentaries and action plan
- Reports and provides feedback (Market conditions, sales information in Nigeria, prospecting activities, credit terms, competitors’ price, competitors’ data, technical services as driven by the market)
- Leads efforts to regularly communicate the operational excellence focus making sure that every S&M staff, customers, distributors and resellers in Nigeria are fully conversant with concepts, processes and compliance requirements and lubricant knowledge training.
- Promote and support company image standards
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
- Composes and processes routine correspondence
- Utilize personal computer in windows system and electronic mail
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or equivalent
- Should have 5 – 10 years’ experience in both lubricant formulations (R&D, Quality Control, Production) and sales (ideally already selling lubricant additives to lubricant producers)
- Must be sharp, intelligence and eloquent in communication
- Must be able to socialise with people
- Product Knowledge
- People leadership
- Sales & marketing mastery
- Analytical skills
- Financial awareness
- Creative thinking
- Customer focus/orientation
- Advanced PC usage
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply