Sales Executive Vacancy at Marriott International, Saturday 10th March 2018 – Marriott International – Our image Le Méridien, we trust in helping visitors open the unforeseen and drawing in encounters every goal brings to the table.
Our visitors are interested and innovative, cosmopolitan, culture searchers that acknowledge modern, immortal administration. We give unique, chic and paramount administration and encounters that motivate visitors to open the goal.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Sales Executive
Job Number: 18000O0Y
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Brand: Le Meridien
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders)
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply