Sales Executive Job Vacancy at Maersk Group 2018 – Maersk Line is the world’s biggest holder shipping organization, known for dependable, adaptable and eco-productive administrations. We are a piece of the Maersk Group, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and we work 610 compartment vessels giving sea transportation in all parts of the world.
Not exclusively do we control a portion of the world’s biggest boats – we likewise impel the development desire of organizations and people everywhere on our planet.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive to join the Maersk Nigeria Sales team, to be based in our Lagos office.
- S/he will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas as well as secure new customers.
- This is an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity.
- The Sales Executive will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where s/he will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
- – Customer relationship management
- – Clear mapping of stakeholders and understanding their needs
- – Effectively managing assigned customers
- – Pursuing and securing business in line with West Nigeria volume targets
- – Creating and managing customer-specific business plans and initiatives allowing Maersk Line to maximize its yield potential
- – Ensuring follow through on end-to-end direction setting as communicated, with a view to maximising total yield and building a stronger pipeline of new customers
- – Keeping abreast of market developments and reporting significant trends, rate changes and policies to TNM and Sales Manager
- – Proactively supporting Finance and Customer Service in clearing outstanding invoices and longstanding containers respectively
Pipeline and Portfolio Management
- – Quality sales activities covering client portfolio
- – Quality pipelining accurately reflecting the business that has been identified from active sales calls, without allowing unrealistic/significant over or under forecasts vs. what is to be delivered
- – Business plan based on minimum set with quarterly updates
- – Qualifying customer opportunities through uncovering needs framework, understanding buying phases, and Persuasive Selling methodology
- – Building strong customer-specific value propositions linking to Maersk Line differentiators
- – Actively using the Maersk Line CRM tool
Sales Meetings/Activity Management
- – Preparing for Sales meetings with clear agenda and desired outcomes in the CRM tool
- – Following the Persuasive Selling principles
- – Always sending out confirmation letters to customers and updating post-call notes after the sales meetings
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 3 years industry or equivalent sales experience
- An exceptional drive for results, hunter sales skills with enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in Hausa Language is ESSENTIAL
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply