Sales Executive Job at GraceCo Limited – GraceCo Limited is a Food Processing and Manufacturing organization with claim to fame in customer merchandise and the creation of contribution for dough punchers and the candy parlor ventures. Graceco is a pioneer in candy parlors and dough punchers’ things. Our prosperity is controlled by our reality class group of exceptionally connected with and conferred staff.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetrationwithin an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc/HND in Management Studies or related disciplines.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in sales position preferably in FMCG.
- Candidate must reside in Kano and must be willing to work in neighboring state; Kaduna, Jos .
- Candidates must be able to drive and have valid drivers’ license.
- Candidate must be computer literate; MS suite.
- Candidate must possess sound communication and writing skills.
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “SE Kano”.